- Payment Options
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
The City Clerk/City Treasurer serves as the link between City Council and citizens as well as between the Board of Aldermen/Mayor and city employees.
The office of City Clerk for the City of Hopkins provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the Board of Aldermen and Mayor. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the City of Hopkins City Clerk.
- Grants street closures
- Manages requests to speak to Board of Aldermen
- Collects information and prepares Board agendas and other information for Boardl
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Board of Aldermen meeting minutes
City Clerk/City Treasurer
PO Box 174